Free to access
The program consists of six interactive sessions designed to help women develop skills and strategies that will assist in improving their mood. Some of these skills include:
- Understanding and managing moods
- Pleasant activities – how can I find the time?
- Relaxation and stress management
- Managing negative thoughts
- Increasing positive thoughts
- Developing a more helpful thinking style
Additional information in the form of companion library articles is also accessible at any time on topics such as: communication skills, problem solving, stress management, getting support, time management, sleep and caring for baby, your baby’s needs and the couple relationship.
The MumMoodBooster program and phone calls are free of charge, and women do not have to attend the clinic as the program is accessed entirely online, in the comfort of one’s own home. For more information, see mum2bmoodbooster.com.au
To make a referral please direct your client to the Mum2BMoodBooster website mum2bmoodbooster.com